The life and times of Darren, Tisha, Ben and Laurel Witt.

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy first day of school!

Oops, its been a while, but things have been busy.

Today, Ben started preschool for 2 mornings a week today, so things are a bit less busy now. That's right, 6 hours per week of just me and one child. Who can't move yet, and likes to nap. Wheee!

I mean, how easy is this? If she's awake, I can sit her on the carpet and she stays there and doesn't even really whine. I can go make myself a cup of tea and when I come back she's still there and hasn't even really been able to make much of a mess. She's currently been napping for almost an hour and a half, and I've gotten more done this today already than I usually accomplish in an entire week. And this is with about 7 hours of broken sleep!

(For those of you with only one child, I mock with love. One child blew me away too. And really, two is nice too. Just waaay more work and less (I mean zero) downtime. For those of you with no children, I'm sure you're very busy too. And as for those of you who have more than 2 kids, wow. )

More posts soon, with pictures and everything!

Oh, and happy back-to-school for those of you who are schooly/teachery types (hee hee hee)

No comments:

We are gaming geeks!

Also, Darren is a Comic Geek!